Last updated 10/14/2020 - Check back here for screenshots, videos and training resources as they become available.
The Digital WarRoom Family is pleased to announce Version 10.0, a significant update to our software will be rolled out to all users on Monday, November 2nd. As we considered our product roadmap, we turned to YOU – our users, and we can proudly say that every decision, new feature and design change that was implemented was thanks to direct user feedback.
Video: What's New in 10.0?
Webinars - What's New In DWR 10.0?
Click a link to register for your preferred time slot. We will go over feature changes and field live questions.
We’ve heard the constructive feedback about our tool look and feel – so we worked with design experts at Blink, a Seattle-based UX Design firm to assess your feedback and deliver the brand-new interface you will see when you login on November 2nd.
1) The menu styling and organization has been upgraded - more on that below in our "Moved functionality" paragraph
2) DWR 10.0 includes an all new icon set, and tab styling has been modernized
3) To clear up screen space, users will now toggle between filters, advanced filters and saved searches using a drop down. Items in the filter tree have been reorganized and styled.
4) The search bar has been restyled, and now offers additional functionality in the drop down menu and an all new Results to feature described below.
5) The keywords pane offers the same great functionality with a nice visual refresh
- View Multiple Docs at Once: Multiple documents can be opened at the same time side by side. Ctrl-click rows in the grid to open them in new browsers OR click the green plus next to the document name at the top of the document browser
- Create Collections From a txt File: Right-click -> Create Collections From List on top “Collections” node in Manage Collections
- Results to.... : Ctrl-click the Search button to quickly add all results of a search to a single binder or Draft production
- Column Filtering: Ctrl-F to toggle excel-like column filtering. In the dropdown under a column header, select the values you would like to filter on.
- Check for Bates Gap: Users can now check for bates gaps manually without having to finalize the production. Added menu option (right-click production -> Tools... -> Check for Bates gaps.
- Custom DAT Delimiters: Select a custom DAT delimiter in the production export window
- Custom Field Names for Exporting Productions: Custom field names can be entered in the production export window
- Main Views “Review”, “Draft Productions”, and “Productions” are now always visible as radio buttons at the top of the filter tree
- Manage Collections: is found under the “Process” menu. Manage Collections is what we previously called “Processing”.
- Set Policy: is now available under the “Settings” menu. Policy is now set on the matter level. Set your matter policy once and you will not be required to complete the policy wizard again to post subsequent collections to review.
- Reports: is now found under the “Analysis” menu
- View Jobs: is now its own window and can be found under the “Process” menu
- Create Assignments: is now an option in the drop down next to the search bar
- Assign Custodians: now occurs in the Manage Collections window during processing
- Special Filters: has been promoted to the top level of the filter tree
Scheduled Down Time
Evening of Sunday, November 1st starting at 5pm PST / 8pm EST
The update will propagate in your environment. No action is needed on your part to apply the update. We will have scheduled training webinars available. Our help desk agents (firstname.lastname@example.org) will also be standing by to assist and ensure a smooth transition.