Digital WarRoom Server relies on Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers for robust, reliable hosting. Read the case study.
People are Saying...
"I found it very quick and easy for attorneys to learn Digital WarRoom so that they can quickly begin reviewing documents."
Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center
"You would be hard pressed to find a more economical eDiscovery solution, particularly one with so many available features."
ONLAW Trial Technologies LLC
"With your assistance we have been able to speed up the review by approximately 5 weeks!"
E-Discovery Manager (AmLaw 100 law firm)
Professional e-discovery software is no longer reserved for high-budget, large matters. If you have been challenged and frustrated by the technical hurdles involved in processing and reviewing documents in response to an e-discovery order, Digital WarRoom® (DWR) Pro is the first desktop e-discovery application designed for you!
DWR Pro is a one to two user, PC based e-discovery application for small to medium matters, typically up to 50 custodians or 1,000,000 documents. DWR is ideal for any size law firms, litigation support and other legal professionals, who need a quick reliable way to process, analyze and review e-mail and business documents in response to litigation, investigations, or other legal challenges.
With DWR Pro, the workflow all happens in one application:
- Create a ‘matter’ file
- Add PST, Zip, or other ‘container’ files from custodian collected data.
- DWR Pro extracts the mail messages and documents from those files, indexes them and
creates a case database.
- Use search filters and ECA tools in DWR Pro help you identify key topics and relationships, and confirm that you have collected from the proper custodians
- Review and tag documents for responsiveness or privilege.
- Within days (or even hours, depending on the size of the document set) you can produce native files, load files, or print documents for delivery to courts or opposing counsel – on time and within budget
Key Features and Benefits:
- Are you ready for DWR Pro? Read the System Requirements.
- Rapid Start: Install, process, and review documents within an hour
- Familiar Windows® application interface is easy to use; view and open email messages in a viewer similar to Microsoft Outlook
- Over 500 file types can be processed, reviewed and produced
- ‘Drag and Drop’ functionality: folders and files from collected media – network drives, hard drives, external storage media – are easily selected for processing
- Complete de-NIST process removes application software, .exe files, and other program files that are not relevant for e-discovery; you search and review only custodian files containing potentially relevant content
- Clear, detailed exception reports help you troubleshoot odd exceptions
- Early Case Assessment – graphical “Who to Whom” feature quickly scope document volumes and determine review resource requirements
- End-to-End Solution – from identification to post-production deposition preparation; control your costs with one complete system
- Matter Management and Document control – track and manage all content, litigation holds, collection request, generate reports to track chain of custody, support defensibility
- Catalog and Tag – catalogs all documents, identifies unprocessed documents
- Redaction – robust redaction capabilities
- Export Documents – includes support for Concordance, Summation, and EDRM xml and more simple
- Cost Effective – no per gigabyte fees, use for one matter or multiple matters
- Defensible processes: A large library of reports helps you manage the process, and defend tagging and production decisions