Digital WarRoom Server relies on Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers for robust, reliable hosting. Read the case study.
People are Saying...
"I found it very quick and easy for attorneys to learn Digital WarRoom so that they can quickly begin reviewing documents."
Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center
"You would be hard pressed to find a more economical eDiscovery solution, particularly one with so many available features."
ONLAW Trial Technologies LLC
"With your assistance we have been able to speed up the review by approximately 5 weeks!"
E-Discovery Manager (AmLaw 100 law firm)
Professional ediscovery software is no longer reserved for high-budget, large matters. If you have been challenged and frustrated by the technical hurdles involved in processing and reviewing documents in response to an ediscovery order, Digital WarRoom® (DWR) Pro is the first desktop ediscovery application designed for you!
DWR Pro is a Windows-based ediscovery application for small to medium matters. Pro is ideal for law firms, litigation support and other legal professionals, who need a quick reliable way to process, analyze and review e-mail and business documents in response to litigation, investigations, or other legal challenges.
With DWR Pro, the workflow all happens in one application:
- Create a case file
- Drag and drop email folders, documents, .zip or other container files from a network, local drive or media right into DWR Pro
- DWR Pro automatically extracts the mail messages and documents from those files, indexes them and creates a searchable database.
- Use keyword search, filters and analytics tools in DWR Pro to identify key topics and relationships, and confirm that you have collected from the proper custodians
- Review and tag documents for responsiveness or privilege
- Within days (or even hours, depending on the volume of documents) you can produce native files, load files, or print documents for delivery to courts or opposing counsel – on time and within budget
Key Features and Benefits:
- Rapid Start: Install, process, and review documents within an hour
- Unlimited processing capability – eliminates time and expense of processing on a separate tool
- No limits on case count or GB volumes
- Over 500 file types can be processed, reviewed and produced
- Complete de-NIST process removes application software, .exe files, and other program files that are not relevant for ediscovery; you search and review only custodian files containing potentially relevant content
- Clear, detailed exception reports help you identify corrupt or encrypted documents and other processing exceptions
- Easy to learn, easy to use; view and open email messages in a viewer similar to Microsoft Outlook
- Portable document binders support paperless Depositions and document sharing
- Early Case Assessment – graphical “Who to Whom” feature quickly scope document volumes and determine review resource requirements
- End-to-End Solution – from identification to post-production deposition preparation; control your costs with one complete system
- Detailed tracking of all content, decisions, actions; generate reports to track chain of custody, support defensibility
- Redaction – robust redaction capabilities
- Export Documents – includes support for Concordance, Summation, and EDRM xml and more simple
- Automatic Privilege Log generation
Are you ready for DWR Pro? Read the System Requirements.