Digital WarRoom Server relies on Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers for robust, reliable hosting. Read the case study.
People are Saying...
"I found it very quick and easy for attorneys to learn Digital WarRoom so that they can quickly begin reviewing documents."
Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center
"You would be hard pressed to find a more economical eDiscovery solution, particularly one with so many available features."
ONLAW Trial Technologies LLC
"With your assistance we have been able to speed up the review by approximately 5 weeks!"
E-Discovery Manager (AmLaw 100 law firm)
Complete e-discovery for teams starting at $3895!
Digital WarRoom WorkGroup is the first practical, affordable end-to-end e-discovery software solution for corporations and law firms facing mainstream, mid-size litigation cases and government investigations.
DWR WorkGroup runs on your network, and supports data ingestion, processing, review, annotation, and production – all in a single application.
View and purchase add-on licenses and options
- Complete e-discovery processing, ECA, review and production in a single application
- Unlimited processing capability and no per GB fees.
- No need for LAW, Nuix or other pre-processing.
- Formulate case strategy early with ECA / analysis tools
Easy to Use
- Easier to use than Summation or Concordance, at a fraction of the cost!
- Outlook-style, intuitive review screens reduce the reviewer learning curve
- All-in-one design eliminates the risk of data loss between disparate applications
- Load and review adverse party productions
- Automated privilege log; Detailed activity reports document all decisions
E-Discovery for Everyone
- Produce in native, image, or load file format in full compliance with e-discovery order
- Portable Case Data: The case database, along with work product, can move easily from WorkGroup to DWR Pro desktop or Remote hosting; accessible to everyone on your team