Digital WarRoom® (DWR) is an e-discovery solution bringing together analysis, document processing, document review and production capabilities in one software package. Designed for use by in-house counsel and law firm legal support departments, Digital War Room is backed by the proven GGO methodologies and technology used by our consulting group. This software works as an e-discovery workflow solution, allowing corporate law departments and law firms to address e-discovery obligations in a proven and cost-effective manner. Attorneys and litigation support professionals can process, analyze, review, and produce ESI documents all with one integrated solution, giving them greater efficiency, accuracy, and control.
DWR includes support for the following – all at an affordable cost:
- Pre-review document analysis – gives legal teams a snapshot to quickly scope document volumes and assess review resource requirements.
- End-to-End Solution – from identification to post-production, including deposition preparation with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Inventory, process, cull, filter, review, and convert documents with a single application.
- Matter management and document control – allows teams to track and manage content and assets.
- Create matter-specific collections for re-use (no need to re-process).
- Export documents with third-party load files.
- Auditable – single interface for reports and chain of custody.
- Native file review platform: simple, easy-to-use interface to support quicker review.
- Efficient, rigid production workflow.
What are the differences between DWR Pro and DWR WorkGroup?
The Digital WarRoom® interface for Pro and WorkGroup are essentially the same, however, the following functionality is available only in WorkGroup:
- Generate OCR during processing and production of documents (contact email@example.com to inquire about a “DWR Pro with OCR” option)
- Analyze documents for the foreign languages that they may contain
- Multi-user support – allowing more than one user to access a matter database simultaneously
In DWR Pro, the applicable menu options will appear grayed-out and not available.
Environment configuration, installation guidance, and FAQs can be found in the DWR Help Center here: http://help.digitalwarroom.com/
A PDF version of the user guide is available HERE.